Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Red Steel Screen Shots + Spider Man Info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have a pretty good idea what the games should look like: Rather like a current Xbox game, at best. Depends if the art direction's there to give it that Team Ninja shine. Hardware-wise it should be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaloup
    According to Ars Technica, Revolution NDAs are set to expire on the 20th.
    that's pretty interesting. i take it that Game Informer won't hit the stands until the 20th? I hope we get more news and screens/movies then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DrJustinRamone
    The first thing that popped into my mind upon seeing those screens didn't have anything to do with the graphics, but more a "damn, that looks like fun."
    Exactly my thoughts as well. And upon further looking at those screenshots I'd say the game looks really nice. This makes me want a Rev. even more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Di3heart

WTF? People are actually complaning about the graphics on those sweet looking pics?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This game will own. I really hope there's a variety of swords to choose from (even though katanas rule). It would add a very huge amount of depth.

I've had this question going through my head since the Revolution controller was unveiled. When Nintendo eventually unveils playable demos at E3, how will they keep people from stealing the controller? It's obviously wireless, and you would need to physically move the controller around to play games. So, what would stop people from stuffing the controller in their bag of schwag and running out? Guards at each demo kiosk?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    joey_80

I'm sure they will be attached to something or someone. But that doesn't mean you still won't be able to wave it around, not that you would need to be doing jumping-jack like motions with it anyways.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    OdSquad64
    PSN
    OdSquad64

Quote Originally Posted by Rockman Neo
    I've had this question going through my head since the Revolution controller was unveiled. When Nintendo eventually unveils playable demos at E3, how will they keep people from stealing the controller? It's obviously wireless, and you would need to physically move the controller around to play games. So, what would stop people from stuffing the controller in their bag of schwag and running out? Guards at each demo kiosk?
    What keeps you from stealing the pens at the bank?

I personally think these screens look pretty good, definitely better than an original Xbox. I sure hope the real graphics turn out to be this good or better. Honestly, I intended to get a PS3 first, but after reading about Red Steel, I'll definitley be buying a Rev at launch.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OdSquad64
    What keeps you from stealing the pens at the bank?
    But...that's lame. The wire would have to be considerably long, or else the movements of the remote would feel stiff and restrictive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    joey_80

But...that's lame. The wire would have to be considerably long, or else the movements of the remote would feel stiff and restrictive.
    I guess I could understand that if they unveiled some type of "3rd base coach simulator" where you pinwheeled your arm around and around signaling the runner to take home. Seriously though, I can't really see it being a problem if it was tethered or not.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    njiska

Quote Originally Posted by studvicious
    I guess I could understand that if they unveiled some type of "3rd base coach simulator" where you pinwheeled your arm around and around signaling the runner to take home. Seriously though, I can't really see it being a problem if it was tethered or not.
    Well aside from getting entangled that is. All the same i figured from day one the device would be tethered just like remotes on instore display items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    BuckyBKatt
    PSN
    Bucky_B_Katt

I have to admit that I am shocked by how good those graphics look. I wasn't even thinking about getting a rev just because I haven't been interested in the gamecube soley because there weren't as many games that I wanted to play for it and I can only afford one system per generation at this point. But after seeing the controller and now seeing these graphics I'm finding that I am seriously considering getting one. Also the price being lower is a very good selling point in my books.