Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Advice for an eBay newbie

So I've got my first really bad bidder on my hands. A month ago I ran this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=3306815696

The guy never paid. He claimed he sent a money order weeks ago, but I never recieved anything. His feedback speak for itself, he's been a non-payer 6 times now, and he doesn't have much feedback yet. My question is, when will ebay finally kick him off?

Also, I left him negative feedback. He gave me one in return, stating "hey i email this person that i was not able to pay with paypal no answer". Well ya, thats completely false. He never said that to me, I answered every single email I got from him, and he claimed a money order was on the way for a month. I have every email saved here as well. Will eBay remove this feedback without me getting a lawyer or something? Also, if they do eventually remove him for constantly not paying like this, will this feedback go away or be turned into a neutral?

-Hitman-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You can respond to the negative feedback he left you with an explanation. It is very unlikely ebay will remove the negative and he will probably not get kicked off ebay either. I think you have to have a feedback rating of -4 or -5 to get kicked off. There is no limit to the amount of negatives you can get as long as your total rating is above -4 or -5. You shold also file a non-paying bidder report with ebay. Not sure how many of those it takes to get kicked off. Then you can at leat get your listing fees back.

y-bot

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ebay

Ebay won't remove the feedback. They are arses like that. I got a revenge feedback from some guy who never paid for one of my games, and never even responded to a single email I sent him. It's my only bad feedback, and it really pisses me off!!

However, make sure you do go through with the whole "non-paying bidder" response form. I think that if three of these are processed against someone then they get suspended. Trouble is, it is such a hassle that a lot of people don't bother following through with the full process.

Vroomfunkel

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

eBay have removed feedback but it's usually for special cases like really offensive words, inapproperiate information (like the name, address, or phone number), and other situations (ie "eBay is investigating) is a no-no)

Like the other said, all you can do is add a follow up explaining you answered every email and never got anything about paypal. And do a follow up on the bidder's feedback if he's already rebutted your neg. Finally do a non payting form on the bidder.
    Another day, another dollar... wake me when it's payday.
    still playing games