There seems to be nothing but love for Nintendo new controller and controll scheme, and I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one who has a problem with this set up.

It seems that every screenshot I see of the thing in use the player is usually standing and has one arm fully extended. Now to me this doesn't seem like the ideal position for longs gaming sessions.

I like the Revolution a lot, and it will probably be the first system I ever buy at launch, and I think the controll hasa lot going for it, but I just can't imagine it will be that comfortable to sit down and play something like Metroid Prime 3 for a few hours if you have to hold your arm up all the time.

Am I the only one that sees this a problem? Or do you think it's pretty much a given that the controller will detect movement just as well with subtle wrist movements.

Because I don't know about anyone else, but my common gaming position is to sit down with the controller resting around my lap. The only time I hold a controller up to the screen if for a light gun game, but I don't often sit down and play those for hours on end at one time.