Thread: Vic 20 Games Sold, Please Lock!

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Vic 20 Games Sold, Please Lock!

Selling four Commodore Vic-20 games. I'd prefer to have them all go together. Please note you are also getting some decent "free gifts" since all I am charging for are four games. The price I would be looking for is at the bottom. Everything being sold as-is.

Here are the games.

1. Typo
    -1982. By Romox, given a rarity of "9" in DP Guide. Price listed is $37 loose. The game I have comes with the box, no manual. No writing on the game and label is intact. Box intact and in good shape with no notable blemishes.

2. Facemaker
    -1983. Rarity of "6" in DP Guide, with listed value of $18 loose. The game I have comes boxed with manual. Manual is in good shape, aside from being slightly bent. No writing or missing pages in manual. Box is intact and in fair to ok shape, a little beat-up but no writing. Game in good shape with label intact and no writing.

3. K-Razy Antiks
    -1983. By CBS Software. Rarity of 4 in DP Guide, with listed value of $11 loose. Game comes with box and manual. Manual looks great and box in good shape. Game in good shape with label intact and no writing or marks.

4. Omega Race
    -1982. Loose game. Rarity of 2 in DP Guide and value of $5 loose.

FREE GIFTS:
    -Whoever buys all 4 games will get the following items included free, at no extra cost.

1. Home Applications and games for the Vic-20
    -by Timothy P. Banse, 125 page book on Vic-20. This is in fine shape with no blemishes.

2. Original Commodore Vic-20 Price List
    -Simply lists products available and their catalog numbers. May have been for retailers. Basically a 4-page insert type thing but it has held up. No tears or writing. This is in good shape.

3. Cosmic Games for the Commodore Vic-20
    -By Hal Renko and Sam Edwards. Book in great shape with no blemishes. About 130 pages, item was $5.95 way back then.

4. Robot Panic cartridge, box and manual
    -Box is in decent shape and intact, manual included which seems to be a single piece of paper. Label intact on cartridge with no writing. However, a piece is broken inside cart and the connector is loose. Perhaps it can be repaired somehow. If so, the DP Guide lists this game at a value of $21 loose. At the worse, you get a box and manual. Remember, this is a free gift.

PRICE

List price in the DP Guide totals $71 for the four games I am actually selling. That price is for loose games and as noted, 3 games boxed (and two of those have the manual). Not to mention the free gifts, which may be of interest to Vic-20 enthusiasts.

Don't have any pictures available of the games but described condition is based on them sitting next to me as I type this. Without pictures, I'll sell everything for $50 and provide free shipping via parcel post in a securely packed box. Shipping will include delivery confirmation and I'll have everything out within 2 business days of receiving the payment (at the most, chances are I will ship the next day). So the first $50 will take everything. I'll accept Paypal or a postal money order.

This is what buyers have said about me on Ebay. Zero negatives or neutral. No feedback from sellers here, I strictly highlighted transactions with users I actually sold items to:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...item=-1&de=off

I may even have a feedback post laying around here somewhere, with no bad reviews.

As a side note, if someone wants an actual Vic-20, I do have a unit boxed with the computer and what seems to be most (or all) hookups and manuals. Hasn't been tested recently (it was a spare unit). I'll sell it as is for $35, including shipping. The damn thing is heavy, heavier than a Panasonic FZ-1 3DO, which cost me $19 to ship.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Edited my listing

Well aware of the 24-hour rule, so I am sorry to bump this. It is only to update what may be a price discrepancy.

I received a PM from someone who contributes to the DP Guide saying that the Vic-20 prices are not current. Seems they have not been updated to reflect current values.

I asked around and determined the person was legit, so I'll take his word for it. With that said, I'll drop the price on the above listing to $50 (or the best offer) for the entire lot, which again does include parcel post shipping/delivery confirmation at no extra cost.

Sorry for the confusion. Thanks to the board member/contributor who pointed out the price discrepancy.

So $50 or the best offer (first good one) will take that material above.

However, the Vic-20 computer itself will still be sold separately (at $30, which means I might make 4-5 bucks after shipping that overweight system).

Bang T.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Bump

Another bump. Two people interested in separate items but I'd prefer to send everything all together. First $40 takes the 4 games and all free gifts, including shipping.

Cheers,

Bang T.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Items sold

These items have all been sold. There was a lot of interest and I knew the $10 price drop would do it. Thanks to everyone who wrote.