tonight if things work out i may have had the best night as far as luck with collecting systems and games.

i just bought a sega genesis with a sega cd system , 4 sega cd games and 8 genesis titles for $70 thats including shipping. the sega cd games were San Diego Zoo presents the Animals, Formula 1 Beyond The Limit, Tomcat Alley, Prince of Persia. the genesis games are as follows Altered Beast, Desert Strike, Eternal Champions, Mortal Kombat, Raiden Trad, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, and Wacky Worlds Creativity Studio. All games have original cases, instruction booklets, Enternal Champions poster, and Wacky Worlds has the mouse . im kind of taking a risk as the seller only had 19 on feedback and had one strike from a seller for nonpayment. should get it by friday so ill have to wait and see. there item pictures and all and very good descriptions and with the price being what it was i couldnt resist.

the other deal and maybe the better deal was a dreamcast with shenmue and grandia 2 in original cases for $45 and that includes shipping. seller had a pretty good history to. couldnt believe noone else bid on it. of course the seller didnt put on the title that it included shenmue and grandia 2 haha, sucker.

since (as i put in my hello forum post) i had to sell all my video game collection i was ecstatic that i got a good jump on starting it up again.

anyway , wish me luck.