I long ago traded away my Kisado. I have missed it ever since. Having recently bought a "reprint" of Sapphire, I needed to set about buying a HuCard converter to play it on my Duo. My CoreGrafx couldn't help me there. I want a converter for the collection anyway.

I went to TZD to get a Mirai. Yes, $100 is a lot, but I am totally comfortable paying it for something that will most likely work perfectly. As I was looking at the Price list, this caught my eye:

Kisado Game Converter . $149.99 ACC

We have uncovered a small supply of the original Kisado Game converters that allow you to play Japanese HuCard on your American hardware. These are the premier converters which all others hope to reach. Get yours today, as once these are gone, you will probably not get another chance to get your hands on one.
Yes, the price is on the crazy side, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to get a brand new Kisado. When ordering, I had an issue with the site, so I sent an email to make sure everything went through ok. This was my reply. CHECK OUT THE PS!

Kyle;

I don't see any problem with your order, we see it once, complete and ready to go!

We appreciate your support!

TZD
www.tzd.com

PS You may have just bought the last Kisado adapter sold new on this planet...
WOW. I just lucked into their last one. Speechless am I.