This is a message from Game Lord that I received:
"I am really sorry....your stuff is still here. I've been having alot of financial/business/employee problems lately and will get the package in the mail as soon as possible. I have about 50 packages that are still behind in shipment. Some are from digital press others are from ebay. I know that some of the packages are a month behind and I really do appologize. I promise to have everyone's package sent sometime this upcoming week. I just got back into town a few days ago and am in the process of straightning out this mess. I never intended to rip anyone off or anything like that. Everyone's package is still here and will be mailed off as soon as funds become available to do so. I expect to send everything out priority mail with delivery confirmation. I will email everyone their delivery confirmation number on Monday.

Could you do me a huge favor and post a message on digital press letting everyone know that their stuff is still on the way and that I will email everyone a delivery confirmation number on Monday? I would really appreciate it. I would do it myself, but unfortunatly my pc is currently broke and I am only accessing the internet through a dreamcast right now."

I don't know where to proper place to post this message then here because this is for everyone who bought something from Game Lord.