Quote Originally Posted by eggwolio
My co-worker and I were talking about this last week, and actually mentioned Snake as being a possibility for the game. I feel like Nintendo's been gunning for cross-overs like this for such a long time, and now that they're friends with everyone, it's going to give them the advantage that they've been lacking for years.
Hideo Kojima requested that Snake appear in Super Smash Brothers Melee.... but that request was kindly denied. So this is more of Nintendo having a hit franchise (have you seen the competitions for SSB:M ?!!?) and others jumping on board. Not that I mean that as Kojima is just trying to get a cut of the pie, as that's not my intent. I believe Kojima is a wonderful video game director that, like the Katamari creator, is stuck due to having such a large creation.

Although Kojima has mentioned that this is his last Metal Gear Solid as top dog. Many rumors place him as saying that he would like to create something new for a Nintendo console. Here's a salute to all the dreamers. Kojima, Miyamoto, Wright, Carmack, Molyneaux, and the rest of you sons-a-bitches that make this hobby so entertaining.