I'm sitting here thinking about all the redux Atari games, Anniversary Edition releases and those Arcade Hits Volume X and wondering if I had a chance to choose a classic game to bring back to life and give it reamped graphics and possibly tweek the gameplay or change/add a few levels what would I choose and do? I'm not talking about butchering a game or creating a sequal here, just re-releasing it with your own personal updates and nice graphics. Also this might be a good time to bring it up with all the lists of TOP FAVORITES and all.

I'll start off with Cloud Master for the Sega Master System. It was my first side-scrolling shooter and time has worn a lot of it's graphics down, but the gameplay is still hard but extremely fun. I would make the sprites 3D and reshaded to keep a retro yet neo look. There would need to be a tonedown by adding additional difficulties so players can get an easy mode. With that in mind making it so there are some extra levels in the middle would make it a bit longer and a chance to add more monsters and weapons. Beyond the bannanas and cherry bombs with those exploding childern powerups, maybe some new lower level and different secondary choices should be added. It would be ended by being launched on all platforms except PC because it doesn't belong there, unless Sega made a PC.