Bay Area, Ca | 2125 miles from Chicagoland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PapaStu

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyMoniker
    I dont know if the classic guide already has it but my advanced guide doesnt. Id like to see release dates included for each listed cart.

Oh, and make it back lit.
    Some stuff in advanced has release dates, some stuff doesn't, it really just depends on the list handler. Not to mention some of them just out and out have the wrong dates. I know that IGN and a few other places have tons of PS release dates and a good number of them are off (and is the reason that most of the PS dates in the online guide are in correct).
    Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.
    Some of My Game Collection
    Mah Mac n' Cheese Blog

Great Puma (Level 12) DeputyMoniker's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    PSN
    tellUwut

Quote Originally Posted by PapaStu
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyMoniker
    I dont know if the classic guide already has it but my advanced guide doesnt. Id like to see release dates included for each listed cart.

Oh, and make it back lit.
    Some stuff in advanced has release dates, some stuff doesn't, it really just depends on the list handler. Not to mention some of them just out and out have the wrong dates. I know that IGN and a few other places have tons of PS release dates and a good number of them are off (and is the reason that most of the PS dates in the online guide are in correct).
    Yeah I just noticed today while reading the Genny section. Some systems do have release dates. I'd like to see it for all of them though.

Oh, and make the batteries easy to find. I dont know what Ill do when mine die because I cant even figure out where they are.

Click here to view my collection.
    DP FFXIV Username & Server List.

PSN, Switch, U, Steam, and Twitch: tellUwut

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sylentwulf
    My biggest request has always been 2 versions of the book, one WITHOUT imports. There are a lot of collectors and gamers (myself included) who have absolutely no interest in import gaming. Nothing against it at all, just not my cup of tea And since it takes up a LARGE amount of space, and the casual gamer who buys the guide is going to be even less interested in it than me, I imagine it would make a good secondary release.

I would even pay the same price for much less material just so I don't have to leaf through all the stuff I'm not interested in!
    completly agree with ya. i hate imports and they should have there own book or make a seperate section at the end for all imports.
    listen......you smell something??

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sylentwulf
    My biggest request has always been 2 versions of the book, one WITHOUT imports. There are a lot of collectors and gamers (myself included) who have absolutely no interest in import gaming. Nothing against it at all, just not my cup of tea And since it takes up a LARGE amount of space, and the casual gamer who buys the guide is going to be even less interested in it than me, I imagine it would make a good secondary release.

I would even pay the same price for much less material just so I don't have to leaf through all the stuff I'm not interested in!
    completly agree with ya. i hate imports and they should have there own book or make a seperate section at the end for all imports.
    listen......you smell something??