Thread: FS: 64DD lot - system, accessories, 7 games, price reduced

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: 64DD lot - system, accessories, 7 games, price reduced

Up for sale is the following, as pictured below:

Nintendo 64DD unit (Randnet Starter Kit w/accessories) with seven games: Doshin the Giant, SimCity 64, F-Zero X Expansion Kit (sealed), Mario Artist: Talent Studio, Mario Artist: Paint Studio, Mario Artist: Communication Kit (sealed), Mario Artist: Polygon Studio (sealed). Asking $600 (shipped within the US or Canadar) or best offer.

This specifically breaks down to:

One Nintendo 64 Randnet Starter Kit including one of each of the following:
    - 64DD base unit (unit pic | front | bottom)
    - Nintendo 64 Expansion Pak (with manual & removal tool) & GB Transfer Unit (pic)
    - Nintendo 64 mouse (pic)
    - Nintendo 64 Audio/Video Capture Cassette (front | back)
    - Nintendo 64 Modem (front | back (blurry, sorry))
    - 64DD and Randnet Starter Kit manuals (pic)
    - GameBoy Camera - this is normally not part of the Randnet Starter Kit, but it's used with some of the Mario Artist games so it's being included - (pic)
    - Randnet Starter Kit packaging (box, styrofoam, poly bag)

plus, one copy of each of the following games:
    - Doshin the Giant (slipcover front | slipcover back | game front | game back (yes, that is actually the Doshin back) | game inside)

- SimCity 64 (front | back | inside)

- Sealed F-Zero X Expansion Kit (front | back)

- Mario Artist Talent Studio (front | back | inside)

- Sealed Mario Artist Communication Kit (front | back)

- Mario Artist Paint Studio (front | back | inside)

- Sealed Mario Artist Polygon Studio (front | back)

Additional pic:
    Close-up of the three sealed games

Please note that the Randnet Starter Kit does not include the Randnet disk - when this starter kit was purchased that disk was not with it for whatever reason. What you see is exactly what you'll get, no more, no less. Also, all of the hardware and manuals are in Japanese (including minor things like the expansion pak manual) and the games are all NTSC-J.

Additionally, if the purchaser would like a Nintendo 64 physically altered to play import games (necessary to use F-Zero X Expansion Kit, the A/V transfer cassette, or the modem) let me know and we can work something out for a little bit more ($15 or so).

Fine Print:
    PM me or post an in-thread reply if you're interested. I've got a feedback of 100% on eBay (280 different users) - you can view it here. Payment accepted via Money Order or PayPal (bank account/Paypal balance payments are no problem, credit/debit cards via Paypal are accepted but there will be a surcharge to offset the rather hefty fee that I'll get hit with). Once I get the payment I'll ship the item out quickly, usually within a day or two. I'll also happily ship worldwide (though will need to tack on some extra for shipping) and all of the items posted are in-hand in Ohio. This is being sold as a lot, and is not going to be broken up into separate items.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is still available.

Also, keep in mind that you don't need an import system to use this - I played it just fine on my US N64. The only things that aren't usable in an off-the shelf US N64 are the A/V capture cart or modem (and to do anything with the F-Zero X Expansion Kit, since you need the JP F-ZX cart). To use them you either need a physically altered N64 (easy to do - just remove two tabs in the cart slot, or I can include one for an extra $15 or so) or a converter cart.

Additionally, the $700 includes shipping to the US or Canada, and I'll offer discounted shipping to any other country.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    GrantCanyon

Default Im down with the N64DD

Wow.. i love it, too bad i dont have any money let alone 700 bucks. but nice post, i learn something new everyday.. Free bump!
    800,2600,5200,7800,C64,Intellivision,NES1+2,NEX,SM S 1+2,GENNY1-3,CDi,SEGA CD1+2,SNES1+2,TG16,VB,N64(Reg,blue,green),Saturn1+ 2,PS,PSone w/LCD,PS2,Xbox,NGPC,GG,GB,GBC,GBA,GBA SP,Game.com,WonderSwan,Lynx I+II,3D0fz1+10,PICO,Nomad,GP32,DC(reg+sport),GC (2of3),SuperFamicom,MVS, Neo Geo CD,Super Compact+Futbal edition,PSP,360,Wii,DS

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Price reduced - now asking $600 shipped or best offer. Will go on eBay in a few days if no one is interested.