Thread: Video Game Memorabilia Museum and Store

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Video Game Memorabilia Museum and Store

Hello! I love the room of doom portion of this site, and I've added my pics.
    Link: My pics

I will eventually have individual shots of each piece of it here: www.videogamemm.com

What the site offers:

* A Museum showing collectors of similar gaming merchandise what is available in the fields they wish to collect in. Also provides Very Detailed Descriptions of each figure in the collection. Each piece is researched to learn the most about it. Learn more about YOUR collection!

* A For Sale section where several parts of the collection are being sold. Some VERY rare items here! You can even haggle and potentially get a better price!

* A Meeting Place in the Forums for collectors to talk about the new and old merchandise both related and unrelated to video games.

* A place to Participate in! This site will be a group working on retrieving the biggest photo collection of VGMerch in history! I need lots of Help gathering photos of stuff I don't collect as well! Sonic Merchandise, Final Fantasy Merchandise, and many other franchises I either never got into or never had the money to go after! Thread here: How to Help Thread

* A place to Post Photos of things you're looking for so we can help. Also a place to Snag Photos that are high quality for things you may be selling on ebay or need pictures of - all for FREE!

* An Ebay Seller Blacklist in the forums that exposes sellers selling counterfeit merchandise. This is updated often.

* A Link Hub with several links to places to retrieve some of the rarities seen on my site.

* A Deal or Ripoff thread in the forums where you can post an auction or store item and we'll tell you whether it's worth your hard-earned dough.

* A large Database of VG related smilies!

* A place to Debate and Speculate about new games, and talk about old ones.

* Another place to Post your Collection and receive responses!

* A place to play some Forum Games.

* A place to show off your Art, whether it be game related or not.

* May eventually be a place to come together and decide pricing of certain highly valuable items. Perhaps it will spawn a Price Book some day. Want to be a part of it?

* Polls to decide what part of the collection gets updated on the site next!

* It's also a place to watch Grow! We're small now, but with every post in the update thread it gets larger!

The ultimate goal of VGMM (http://www.videogamemm.com) is to be the #1 resource for game merchandise collectors so they know what's available on the market and what has been available in the past.

The current goal of VGMM is to build the above site with the help of other collectors and to sell most of my collection in the process. It's only a store until I sell what I'm happy with selling.
    The future is to those who take it!

Like Video Game Merchandise? Buy some here! Rare stuff in many categories! (Click the pic)

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I see . . . so your site is going to be a lot like Digital Press.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suckerpunch5
    I see . . . so your site is going to be a lot like Digital Press.
    sans the love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Except there's stuff for sale in a quasi-online-store format, and it focuses more on the merchandise and not the games. Not to mention that there will be a giant database full of a wealth of merchandise knowledge. It's actually pretty full now. I have several of the shelves done in my collection pics. Plus, there's plenty of love! Come by and see! Heh.

Anyway, I figured you guys have similar interests, so I'd post and see if I get any interest for my site.
    The future is to those who take it!

Like Video Game Merchandise? Buy some here! Rare stuff in many categories! (Click the pic)