i recently made up a list of PS1 games i need with variants. the DP guide leaves some things unclear, and i was hoping for some clarification on the following items.

Does battle arena toshinden 2 come in a jewel case? BAT 1 does, so it seems probable.

Were Formula 1 world grand prix 1999 and 2000 games released stating the dates on the spine or art, or do you have to look at copyright dates to know which you have? DP guide states manufacturers, and my 2000 doesn't say 'world grand prix 2000' anywhere - just 'world grand prix'.

what criteria were needed to make a game rerelease as a 'greatest hits'? were those all million sellers ot left to each publisher to decide?

Does everyones Klonoa - Door to Phantomile have a dash on the spine after "phantomile"?

jewel case version of hi octane available? for some reason i think one is, though its not stated in the guide.

any known reason why nba shootout 99 wasnt released? just curious on this one....

do all versions of sim city 200 GH have small writing under the title on the spine? this one bothered me because i am nearly positive ive seen this game with only 'sim city 2000' and not the tiny writing on the spine of the GH version.

what the hell is a 'lenticular' cover variation on Spyro: Year of the Dragon? Chromed cover or is it actually convex? (yes, i had to look the world 'lenticular' up)

has anyone verified the existence of 'banditos' in 1st released versions of Toy Story 2? if so, any way to tell from the packaging if its this version or the cut version?

did VR Pool get released?

jewel case version of v-tennis exist?

theres a version 3 of who wants to be a millionaire...not in the guide though. ??

thats all the questions...for anyone counting i found a copy of FIFA 98: Rumbo A LA Copa Mundial today. Not in great shape, but another verified copy of the game.

$3.99. Huzzah!