I read through and thought about your comments so I'd like to say a few things before it gets worse. Most of the constructive comments did have valid points. For those that insisted on flaming, childish remarks don't lend to your credibility whether you have 1 post or several thousand. I don't equate post count with wisdom, integrity, or anything else along those lines. I try to refrain from profanity and name calling because this is a public forum. I have to say that it was wrong of me to offer your work for sale without permission so I am no longer offering these carts for sale.

I'm not really making much off of this. After a minimum $20 donation per cart, there isnt much left after parts and materials. This might not seem like much, but at the creators can go out buy a copier to test/play their creation on a real hardware. It's alot more enjoyable and helps them isolate problems caused by emulation. I found quite a few bugs in the Crimson Echoes demo using a copier. Emulation is more forgiving than real hardware. This oversight might lead to regression faults down the line and massive frustration during alpha testing.

Let's take Dragon Quest V for example. The parts run about $20. All that is left is $10. It's only a few bucks above minimum wage. That is a pretty small amount for the work I put into each cart. It takes at least an hour to desolder the original rom, program the eproms, rewire them back into the board, and test the cartridge. This is not including troubleshooting if something goes wrong. If you ever tried to desolder an ic from a printed circuit board before, then you will know how much effort it is to remove.

You make it sound like I sell one of these carts every few minutes. You can't assume that just because I haven't made a donation that I'm just pocketing the money. For the record I have only sold one cartridge and have already contacted the author about making a donation. I only do this for fun because I like to solder and mess with electronics. If I really was in it for the money, I would have opened up my own webstore like nesreproductions or gamereproductions. Honestly, I'm only trying to recoup the cost of materials and a fraction of my effort. The rest goes to the authors so they can go buy tools, books, or even get something nice to eat. These guys work hard on these patches and I was wrong to offer them for sale without permission.

So until I get explicit permission from the translation/hack author(s), there will be no more new carts made. As for the ones I listed before, those will not be for sale either until said permission is granted.

To whoever said that these games are untested on real hardware and will not work, I tested every single game I listed and they do work on a Game Doctor 7 and the carts I built. For those who want to play these translations/hacks on real hardware, I suggest you check out Tototek. They have a variety of copiers and flash carts to play these games on real hardware.

One final note. In the future if I am ever to do this again, I will need the person to provide me with the original game cartridge, a donor cartridge (optional), and most importantly permission from the patch creator. The only thing I will provide is eproms and labor.

I hope I can come to good terms with everyone. Had I known it would turn out like this, I would have only traded them for other reproductions or home-modded stuff.