Well I got this game a year ago at Biglots for a whopping $3.99 and played it for maybe 3 minutes before forgetting about it. Well today I decidd to try it out again, installed a patch to fix the choppy graphics and then went along and played the game.

I noticed that my copy did not come with any instructions, normally this wouldn't be a big deal, since usually there's some kind of readme file on the disc when that happens, but not this time. The only walkthrough is barebones, the company that made the game no longer exists and I'm totally lost on whats going on in the game. I was lucky enough to find a list of controls, which helps because now I'm able to get to the inventory screen, but other than that there's nothing else but reviews.

So I'm wondering, does anyone else have this game, or even played it? If so could you possibly list some minor details about Dave and his (apperently) demonic counterpart Deva? Or maybe provide a scan of the instructions? It would be a great help because the developers didn't bother to provide any detail at all, let alone provide a proper manual.