Thread: strange dreams ive been having-your thoughts?relates to CG

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default strange dreams ive been having-your thoughts?relates to CG

i posted this in off topic, but i had almost no response.

let me give you some backround. my uncle used to repair cars and the garage he worked in he lived in. (there was an apartment above the garage) but a few years ago, he moved in with his girl friend. the building is pretty much in the middle of nowhere, but it is still standing there today, and is about 10 miles away from my house. for about the last year and a half, i have had strange dreams every few weeks- ones about me and my brother going on some thing like a warehouse raid. we walked in to my uncles apartment, and the inside was filled with video games, lying all over. we had brought a bunch of garbage bags with us. i got panzer dragoon saga. there was tons more. this dream has many variations. sometimes its in the early morning, sometimes late at night, some times my grandpa is driving me, some times my dad, sometimes myself (i dont have a license) and sometimes instead of my brother, my friends are with me. strangest variation is that the garage is in my grandparents back yard. the thing that was always the same though was that every time i get panzer dragoon saga and at least 600 other games and 15+ consoles. so i asked my uncle. this is what he said

Quote Originally Posted by uncle brian
    there might be some truth in that. there was a guy that lived near me named <insert name here> that had a huge collection of video games, over 2000. he was 50 and had no wife. thats all he did when he wasnt at work, play video games. he always bothered me and said i should let him put some in the room behind the garage or in my apartments
    what do you think i should do?

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Re: strange dreams ive been having-your thoughts?relates to

Quote Originally Posted by ganonbanned
    i posted this in off topic, but i had almost no response.

let me give you some backround. my uncle used to repair cars and the garage he worked in he lived in. (there was an apartment above the garage) but a few years ago, he moved in with his girl friend. the building is pretty much in the middle of nowhere, but it is still standing there today, and is about 10 miles away from my house. for about the last year and a half, i have had strange dreams every few weeks- ones about me and my brother going on some thing like a warehouse raid. we walked in to my uncles apartment, and the inside was filled with video games, lying all over. we had brought a bunch of garbage bags with us. i got panzer dragoon saga. there was tons more. this dream has many variations. sometimes its in the early morning, sometimes late at night, some times my grandpa is driving me, some times my dad, sometimes myself (i dont have a license) and sometimes instead of my brother, my friends are with me. strangest variation is that the garage is in my grandparents back yard. the thing that was always the same though was that every time i get panzer dragoon saga and at least 600 other games and 15+ consoles. so i asked my uncle. this is what he said

Quote Originally Posted by uncle brian
    there might be some truth in that. there was a guy that lived near me named <insert name here> that had a huge collection of video games, over 2000. he was 50 and had no wife. thats all he did when he wasnt at work, play video games. he always bothered me and said i should let him put some in the room behind the garage or in my apartments
    what do you think i should do?
    The person in my avatar and I were in bed together reading this one. Then I woke up alone and realized I had been dreaming but the computer was still on. My heart was broken.

x_x

What should you do? I don't know. I will tell you what you shouldn't do. You shouldn't expect any legitimate response in the Classic Gaming Forum, either. I'm sorry but somebody had to say it.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Make a film about it, it would be awesome.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Every day you drift a little closer into the realm of being an ex-user ...

Quit double posting stuff, quit bumping pointless topics, quit posting drivel ...