Quote Originally Posted by blissfulnoise
I don't think sivarto did anything really wrong other than piss off the professors (no disrespect intended). The only thing really inflamitory was his previous comment

Quote Originally Posted by sivarto
Never mind Buyatari,you and your speculation on videogames crack me up
Enough to warrant moderation? Dunno. I've gotten away with worse but I've been around a lot longer and generally spellcheck my posts before hitting the submit button.

Regardless, this is still a good thread and I'm very interested in the end results of this possible sale. While I doubt I'll be purchasing a NWC Gold cart anytime soon it is still educational if I do find myself in that position sometime in the future.
I thought throwing out the idea, on Page 2, that some of the people who own the game have fake carts was also a little offensive.

You know, even if he ended up getting a considerable amount of money together for an offer, word might spread about this type of behavior. He talked a lot about buyers and sellers. Sellers not only have a price but some of them have reservations about who they would sell to.

Since it is your thread Udisi, would you sell to someone who had an abrasive personality, even if the offer was a good one? Maybe it is just me but I would take that into consideration when selling, if I had the game. When it is five figures potentially in play, I could live with taking $1,000 less to sell it to a "nice" guy, as opposed to someone who was rude or combative to me or other people with that type of item.