Ok folks, you can now walk with a stunned looked in your eyes Up for private (personal) auction is one Vectrex Mr. Boston package.

This Vectrex Mr. Boston package will not appear in eBay except as an announcement / test auction. All offers for purchase should be sent directly to me.

The Vectrex Mr. Boston cart may not be quite as infamous as Chase the Chuckwagon is for the 2600, but it is definitely at the top of the heap for rarity in the Vectrex console world!

Condition: Great condition, Boxed and complete with cart, overlay instructions, and box insert.

Pictures: Soon. But it is in the same condition as at CGExpo. All the known images of the Mr. Boston package (Box, overlay, manual and cart) are probably from my site www.vectrex.com, or via my emails to others where I have allowed reposting. So really folks, you already know what this Mr. Boston package looks like. And maybe even the secrets to telling if this is a real Mr. Boston cart or not. Of which I can assure you this is the real deal.

Bonus item: Original Mr. Boston Vodka bottle. In great condition but empty. (sorry, that was the way I received it)

This Mr. Boston package is from a group of only three known carts. Of those three carts, only two known complete boxed carts exist.

Here is the known list
Jayson Hill: Loose cart (AFAIK) Jay's cart was the first known cart found (ancient info now) years before mine. Not sure if he still has it.

Shaw Scallen: Boxed, complete. Shawn's was the third known cart.

Chris Romero (mine): Boxed, complete. Mine was the second known cart and the first one know to be complete.

(Marty,,, you may not want to wait for the next CGExpo to make an offer for this this one! )