Thread: Dynastic Hero !!!

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Dynastic Hero !!!

wow haven't seen one of these in years. Not mine and I already have it, so just a heads up for anyone who's been looking for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TURBO-DUO-SCD-DY...QQcmdZViewItem

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Actually,it is SO rare there are 2 on ebay at the same time:

The one you talk about: http://cgi.ebay.com/TURBO-DUO-SCD-DY...QQcmdZViewItem

and this one:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/DYNASTIC-HERO-Tu...QQcmdZViewItem

And another one 2 months ago:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:SS:FR:1

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, it's definitely a very rare game, it took me about a year and a half to find someone selling it when I bought mine about 3 years ago. I'd say maybe half a dozen hit ebay every year, which is a lot less than say, Magical Chase. Hell, there are even 2 real Metal Slug AES carts on ebay at the moment.

Also, did you see the price of that Beyond Shadowgate on ebay right now? It's at $255, thats nuts!

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

honeslty don't know how I missed the second one, and I missed the one 2 months ago. eitherway I agreed this is way tougher than Magical Chase to find. I check TG stuff pretty frequently and I hadn't seen one of these in over a year..who knows maybe I'm just bad at searching.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't remember this being in stores, like many of the TTI releases. We had one place in Miami that had Duo stuff, and they NEVER had this. If I did not have Game Dude near me, and TTI headquarters close by, I would have spent a TON of money on these later releases.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

honestly I think the late issue turboduo titles are some of the most underrated games in world. I think mainly because they aren't household names. Many people have no idea what Dynastic Hero or Beyond Shadowgate are. They also weren't released on other systems. Add the fact that they were tough to find when they were originally released and a thus you're left with a lot of rare, good games, that hardly anyone knows about.

They're are also some other semi-known names, such as Bonk 3, AirZonk, and Might & Magic 3, these were also tough. Hell the last Might and Magic 3 I saw went over $250.

$407 for the one 2 months ago, $511 for the one that ended today, wonder what the one I linked to will go for. THats some high dollar amounts for a CD game.

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I sold mine for $515 in October,and got it back for $250

Beynd Shadowgate was generally in the $100-150 range,same for Might&Magic III,but if you have buyers of those for $250 each,let me know and i'd sell mine!

Of course Dynastic Hero is rare,and it is emblematic of Turbo Duo because ti si the very last game ever produced in USA

But if you understand japanese like me,you can get the same game for $10

Magical Chase US,complete iwth outer carton case,doesn't come often as well!

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah a complete boxed Magical Chase is very hard to come by, I agree with you that Beyond Shadow Gate and Might & magic are more stable at about $150, but Might & Magic for some reason I've seen go over $200 regularly. I think beyond Shadowgate is better but it usually stays cheaper than Might & Magic for some reason. If you get the right conditions you could get over $300 for might and magic.

The Japanese library makes is awsome. It makes the US library look very weak, I wish I could read Japanes, I'd import a ton for this system, alas I can't so I'm stuck with only importing, shooters, sports, or side action games that don't require reading.