what games out there do you like that everybody (game sites, magazines, forums) seems to trash and can't figure out why the game is given such bad reviews. I'm not gonna say list your top ten or anything like that, just list as many games as you want, the system they are for and the reason why you like it.

on my list there is:

Pacman-Atari 2600: I like this because although it wasn't a good arcade translation and the sound effects were not good, i still think its a fun game. People complained because it wasn't close enough to the arcade version, but i thought the game was still fun damn it.

Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires-xbox360: A lot of people are saying all it is is hacking and slashing your way to the enemy base and blah blah blah. I like it because you can upgrade your weapons and buy items and then hack and slash everyone down. But then again i never really got big into the previous 4 so I can't really compare it to the others, nor could i be sick of the game as a series.

Zelda 2-Nes: Loads of people complain "boo hoo its not the same as the first one, waah waah, I'm gonna kill myself if i play this game." its still a good freakin' game damn it, gimme a break here.

Batman Forever: the arcade game:-saturn: "oh there is too many things happening on screen, I don't know who I'm punching oh god I need a drink." shut up man, what the hells wrong with beating mass amount of people up and powering up, if there is too much happening at once then obviously you suck at the game cause you haven't cleared out enough enemies to make it easier for ya.

and thats my list. I know a lot of people are going to disagree with stuff that i had to say about it, but then again look at the topic of this post. I ain't afraid to admit the games i like.