The time has come, and I have finaly updated the pictures of my room! it has probably been about 2 years since I last did this, so there are sure to be many new suprises! see anything of interest that you wanna know about just ask. (Note: some of you might find this room familiar because It was featured in Video Game Collector Magazine awhile ago www.vgcollector.com, but of course those are old pictures)

-Dont let the banner of the ill-fated 3DO scare you off, much more better things await inside...

-Oh why look a standee of Kratos from the PS2 Classic "God of War" gives you a nice warm welcome.

-A full view of what you see when you first enter.

-This is a view of the right wall from the enterance.

-Here we have some books (right) and some system boxes (left)

-If you were to look to the left you would see this, my 3DO collection and some of my N64 games.

-Loose Star Wars figures and above that a boxed Intellivision.

-The main gaming corner, to the right are most of my consoles, above are handhelds, on screen is Final Fantasy XI (X360), to the left is some of my game collection mostly for PS2, GC, Xbox, X360. Under the TV are a PSX, VCR, Xbox, Xbox 360, and DVD player.

-Reading from left to right and from top to bottom: Sega Saturn, NUON, Dreamcast, PS2, Atari Jaguar, 3DO, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis/CD, Neo Geo AES, Turbo Grafx-16.

-Reading from left to right and from top to bottom: Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Neo Geo Pocket Color, PSP, Game Gear, Sega Nomad, Nintendo DS, Gameboy SP, Gameboy Micro, Gameboy Advance, Wonderswan Color, Colecovision, Atari 2600, Gamecube, SNES, Nintendo 64, Nintendo NES.

-A closer look at the handhelds, as well as DS and PSP games.

-Whats above the TV. Includes Game.com boxed system, Virtual Boy system and games, and various Sonic items. To the left are some of my game collections.

-Top shelf: N64 games. 2nd shelf: Sega Master System Games, Atari games, SNES games, Intellivision games. 3rd shelf: Saturn games, Sega CD games, Intellivision games.

-A closer look at that area.

Collection of PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox 360, NUON, DVD, and Genesis games.

-A closer look at some of those games.

-PSX Games, some of my gaming figures, Jaguar games, Dreamcast games, Turbo Grafx games, SMS games, Xbox system box, Panzer Dragoon Saga (Saturn), and if you look more to the left you will see...

NES games, GB, GBA, GBC games, A light up Nintendo 64 store display sign.

-More Sega Genesis games, Boxed Sega Master System games, as well as my laptop in the bottom right.

-A closer look at the shelf with the gaming figures and toys.

-A view of that same wall as well as the computer desk.

-Next to my bed is a Commodore Monitor, Commodore VIC-20 system, Portable DVD player, Keyboards, Collecovision expansion deck, Atari Pinball system. Bel;ow them are my controller storage bins.

-Bottom row, left drawer is older and misc controllers, right in Nintendo controllers.

-Top row, left drawer is modern gaming controllers, right drawer is Sega controllers.

-Full view of another wall.

-Another TV with various books and strategy guides, as well as 3 NES Systems.

-Below the TV are some model 3 Genesis systems, a Model 2 Genesis with a 32X system. Loose genesis games, Lord of the Rings Board games.

-Boxed Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Misc action figures.

-More figures, and half of my gaming magazine collection (other half not pictured fully).

-When you run out of room for posters on your walls, its time to tackle the ceiling.