Thread: HELP--raregamergirl, where are you

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default HELP--raregamergirl, where are you

if anyone out there knows her phone #, or can contact her, please tell her i need to speak to her. she maintained that i never sent this package, but i did, when i said i did, and she filed a paypal dispute over it, which is fine. however, since she has received the games 2 days ago, there is no reason that this dispute should be still open. i need help contacting her as she cant be reached by pm (tried like 6 times), or through paypal. said that she would cancel dispute THAT night that she received games (16th), but havent heard a word since the folowing message. pelase HELP, this was 450.00 USD i am out currently. i have noticed that she has bought more games from this site since then, so whats up? anyone help please.

Inbox Sentbox Outbox Savebox

Retrogaming Roundtable Forum Index
    Inbox :: Message
    To:
    Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:38 pm
    Subject: Re: items you sold to me
    package just arrived today (well, I just got home today from a business trip, not sure what day it arrived). I have not had time to look at it, if everything tests out and works fine etc, I will close the paypal dispute today.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have not had time to go through it, I did email you explaining this as well. I told you in your PM I would get to it within a couple days, I will get to look at the package later today. Between business and family and apparently possibly moving, I have had zero spare time. I will look at this package later today as I told you I would (I told you I would get to look at it by friday) in my PM and email I sent to you.

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I don't understand what it is with you two, but please keep it to PMs.......

Locked.
    #vbender