Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Paging Member Psycho Penguin

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Perhaps someone should do 'Shelly' a favor on MySpace and let her know who this guy really is? And how can you really mess with someone on there? Like I previously mentioned, I would like to, but I have never done MySpace, and would do so simply to mess with this person.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Damn... I thought that user name sounded familiar, so I checked my old PMs, and it turns out I PMed him about a bunch of games but passed because of the price.

Here's hoping you get your money back and this jackhole gets what's coming to him.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmmm, I had replied to this person after they had PM'ed me, asking about trading their Shadow Hearts 3 for my Stella Deus. I said sure, but asked if he could ship first, being a user with no feedback (I've got plenty of good feedback here). He wanted us to both ship at the same time, but I said no. I'm glad for that.

Bloody scammers - let me know if there's any way I can help do something about this guy.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For your entertainment:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/recognition/9471.html
    http://faqs.ign.com/articles/429/429401p1.html

I would think someone should contact the appropriate person at those sites and let them in on the fun

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mdterp4life

Some really funny stuff in there.

The Greenacres Dept of Public Safety can be reaced at 561-642-2160. I gave them a call and at first the woman advised to file complaints with your local PD first, but after I explained the situation she forwarded me to a detective's voicemail, who will hopefully call back tomorrow.

The last known number of Steve is (561) 306-5629. If someone wants to give that a crack, feel free.

Dave

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bunbunz23
    This is what I paid to get from him and the last response I got was on 2 Aug stating the package was shipped out that day. I have not seen him on this forum since.

Complete
    ----------------
    Adventure Island - 15
    Adventure Island 3 - 15
    Bomberman - 10
    Circus Capers - 10
    Excitebike - 15
    F-15 - 5
    Jeopardy 25th Anniversary - 5
    Last Ninja - 5
    Mickey Mousecapades - 10
    Phantom Fighter - 5
    Starship Hector - 5

SNES Loose
    --------------
    Captain Commando - 10
    Illusion of Gaia - 10
    Pocky and Rocky 2 - 15

Feedback is so important on these forums because I have done business with other DP members on the board and it shows if they are good or bad. I expect not to get the games or money back from this individual but I am to blame because I should have checked the feedback forum first....Please make sure you leave feedback on every transaction you do no matter how small it is...it will go a long way. I also thought he was a honest guy based on th estory about he got scammed for his 360 awhile back but I guess I was wrong.
    It is really shitty to see that he owes you this many games. I don't know if it helps or not, but I have loose carts of Excitebike and Mickey Mousecapade, both of which are in good shape. I can send them to you no strings attached and pay for the shipping. All you have to do is sit back and wait for them. I'm not even interested in getting feedback for it. The way I look at it, I found both of them in the wild once and I can find them again.

I'm sure you'd rather have the box and manual, of course, but if you'd like to have them, they are yours. I can box them up and ship them Friday or Monday. I don't even need compensation if you end up getting the games or your money back.

As much as you paid this piece of garbage, I'd want to see you get something out of it. Send me a PM and let me know where to ship if you'll take them.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Holy crap...I know I'm a little late to post in this topic but I've talked with this guy several times before. I know him from GameFAQs. He was a regular poster there when I used to post there. I'm even added as his MySpace friend! Weird how people you know can do some scummy shit like this when you wouldn't expect them to. I just checked the GameFAQs boards and I don't see any posts from him recently, but I didn't look that hard. I could probably find him with a little looking. Weird...

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

By the way, I do have this guy's phone number (it's different from the one already posted in this thread), but I will not post it here. If anybody was in a trade gone bad with him, PM me and I will provide you with his phone number so you can contact him and yell at him.

This guy is probably going through some downhill slump. He's recently been caught Plagarizing on GameFAQs (which is just as bad as scamming here), and he's been caught scamming on DP, GameTZ, and the 1UP.com Trading Post. What an asshole.

EDIT: Here is a picture of him with his beautiful girlfriend: http://www.geocities.com/penguin_faqs/mail-1.jpg

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bananaphone812
    By the way, I do have this guy's phone number (it's different from the one already posted in this thread), but I will not post it here. If anybody was in a trade gone bad with him, PM me and I will provide you with his phone number so you can contact him and yell at him.

This guy is probably going through some downhill slump. He's recently been caught Plagarizing on GameFAQs (which is just as bad as scamming here), and he's been caught scamming on DP, GameTZ, and the 1UP.com Trading Post. What an asshole.

EDIT: Here is a picture of him with his beautiful girlfriend: http://www.geocities.com/penguin_faqs/mail-1.jpg
    Oh, that dude. He was the one who posted in Off Topic about getting engaged awhile back, eliciting a bunch of responses. Weird. I think I almost ended up selling something to him two or three weeks back, but he disappeared after pm'ing me a couple times. Good thing, since he'd have probably paid me with money he scammed off of this board.

Looking at that picture, he is lucky he hasn't got his ass beat. He looks like a chumpstain.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If he lived closer to me, he would have his arse beat. I'd tag team with CaptainJ if he'd have me. I'd rather do it solo, but since this guy is a big wrestling fan, he probably thinks he could take a 2 on 1 handicap match.

I am awaiting his contact information from a previous poster, and my lawyer will contact him shortly. I have a pretty nice legal plan where I don't have to pay for that help, and I like to use it when I can.

Oh, and this guy sits on AIM quite a bit. I don't want to talk very much to him, as I tend to get a little hot under the collar, and I'm sure this info has been posted before, but his handle is juandixonfor3 if anyone would like to have a nice chat with him.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jesusjones
    Perhaps someone should do 'Shelly' a favor on MySpace and let her know who this guy really is? And how can you really mess with someone on there? Like I previously mentioned, I would like to, but I have never done MySpace, and would do so simply to mess with this person.
    Yes, you don't like to drag others into it...but someone should enlighten his fiancee with his GameTZ Bad Trader reports and/or this thread...I bet he'll like that. Just open an anonymous MySpace account and send her a message.

Stupid asshole is giving fellow penguins a bad name!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Jeez, I feel that these occurences have been happening more often recently. Condolences for those who have been ripped; looks like feedback and trust is even more important nowadays.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Didn't get a call back today, will call Monday if not contacted by then

Dave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WolfpacLeader
    PSN
    wolfpacleader86

Quote Originally Posted by Necron99

btw, here's his address he gave me

Steve McFadden
    938 Alexandria Place
    Greenacres FL 33463
    I tried a reverse search(looking up the address to find a phone number). But, no results were found. This could mean one of two things:

A.He is unlisted or B.The Address is a fake

Sorry guys, at least I tried...

Professional Geek Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

That address is real according to Google Maps.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is his address. This is where I sent the money order to.

Steve McFadden
    938 Alexandria Place
    Greenacres FL 33463

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Because it seems none of you have a MySpace account, I decided I'd help you guys out a little bit. Rather than send a message to him and get no responce, I sent the following to his girlfriend.

"Hi Shelly, this message is in regard to your 'boyfriend' from what I can gather. I'm a member on a videogame forum where Steve has ripped off many people (fortunately, I'm not one of them) for quite a bit of money, and he has done so in the past at many other gaming forums. What he does is say he has certain items for sale, people send him money to pay for it, and nobody hears from him again. The forum I'm a member of has a thread looking for him (and that can be found here http://www.digitpress.com/forum/view...er=asc&start=0) So, we know where he lives (or maybe this is even your address?) what his phone number is, what his AIM name is, who he is due to his MySpace account, and who you are. Also, as you can read on that site, the police have been contacted. So, I don't know what you'll think of this, maybe you could talk some sense into him before he gets arrested, or atleast benefit from knowing what a loser you're going out with. Have a nice day, and I'm sorry you're involved in this mess.

-Ryan"

So, maybe that'll do some good. Or, at the very least, his girlfriend will leave him before the cops get to him.
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Number 1 in the 'hood g!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SloshyCape0

[quote="Mr.FoodMonster"]Because it seems none of you have a MySpace account, I decided I'd help you guys out a little bit. Rather than send a message to him and get no responce, I sent the following to his girlfriend.

"Hi Shelly, this message is in regard to your 'boyfriend' from what I can gather. I'm a member on a videogame forum where Steve has ripped off many people (fortunately, I'm not one of them) for quite a bit of money, and he has done so in the past at many other gaming forums. What he does is say he has certain items for sale, people send him money to pay for it, and nobody hears from him again. The forum I'm a member of has a thread looking for him (and that can be found here http://www.digitpress.com/forum/view...er=asc&start=0) So, we know where he lives (or maybe this is even your address?) what his phone number is, what his AIM name is, who he is due to his MySpace account, and who you are. Also, as you can read on that site, the police have been contacted. So, I don't know what you'll think of this, maybe you could talk some sense into him before he gets arrested, or atleast benefit from knowing what a loser you're going out with. Have a nice day, and I'm sorry you're involved in this mess.

-Ryan"

So, maybe that'll do some good. Or, at the very least, his girlfriend will leave him before the cops get to him.[/qu

Priceless......................

For everything else............Mastercard

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry everyone. I really am. I handled this in the wrong way.

Everyone who I owe things to: please email me at stevemcfadden@gmail.com with a list of things I owe you and your address.

Thank you.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not really sure how you "handled this the wrong way" as you say. If you are actually going to mail items out to the people you owe stuff to you could simply check your inbox messages or the letter sent with the money order you cashed or your outbox messages or actually contact the people you are trying to screw over.

You owe me
    mega man complete, mega man 5 cart, chip n' dale 2 complete, tiny toons 2 complete, tecmo super bowl cart, and mario 2 complete.

$100 shipped

I really doubt you are actually going to take care of this seeing that you sold the same items to multiple people but I've been proven wrong before. I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime I'm not terminating my fraud claim until I actually see some results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Necrosis99

ya, I bought three of those same games

you owe me

NES Cart Only
    ----------------
    Mega Man 5

NES Complete