I can only accept USPS money orders at the moment. so please, do not ask for paypal! thanks.

For Sale:

Grandia (ps1) mint game, complete
Grandia (ps1) mint strat guide, complete
Buy both for $70 U.S. (shipped)

Arc the Lad Collection: Complete, box has small tear on back, but game is still factory sealed. ?(offer)?

N64 system lot!:
( whole lot $100 shipped, obo)

I am unsure whether or not I want to sell this. I love my N64, and most of these games, so i wont sell unless i get an offer that I like. I wont break this up, sorry! The items are:

N64 system, aqua green, with matching controller, and all hookups. EDIT: I forgot to mention that this system does have the nintendo brand expansion pack in it.

games:

All are cart only, unless otherwise specified!:

wave race 64
banjo kazooie- includes box and manual
paper mario-includes box
star wars: rogue squadron- includes box and inserts
star wars: shadows of the empire
diddy kong racing
jet for gemini
body harvest-box, inserts, no manual
pokemon snap
hybrid heaven
conkers bad fur day
mario tennis
turok: seeds of evil-box, manual
super smash bros.- box only
star fox 64 (sticker damage on this cart)

pm me offers/questions/inquiries/etc.! thanks.

Also, i have a 5 game lot of games that most likely will not sell, unless the offer is right. I hold these 5 games near and dear to my heart, and thus they wont go unless I want them to. the games are:

Once again, cart only unless marked otherwise:
(Take all games and snes system for $120 shipped.)

super mario rpg-cart and manual
final fantasy 3 (minor label damage on top of cart)
final fantasy 2
chrono trigger (very, very minor label damage on top of cart)
super mario kart

Also, if interested, i have a snes that comes with a sort of beat up box. It is the new model snes, and comes with 1 controller and all hookups. offer for this alone or with the 5 games above. i would prefer to keep the 5 games and the system together! please, pm me offers, or email them to me. thanks.

Update: My friend just gave me a call and wants me to sell his steel battalion for him. It comes with steel battalion and the giant mech controller. The game is mint, and the only flaw that the controller has is that the eject button is missing it's plastic cover. If you want to buy this, you will have to pay only the actual cost of shipping. it's coming from zip code 54935, so you can figure out the shipping before offering (im not sure what the weight of it is.) he's looking to get $80 for the whole setup, but offer up.