Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nebagram
    PSN
    Nebagram

Default I suck. :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=270026288932

One hanging pound! I could sell the friggin' pad for more than that!

Strawberry (Level 2) ChronoTriggaFoo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Presentation can go a long ways. I recommend not including the feet in the picture, although they do add a personal touch Try to get a closer picture of the system with the chord and pad neatly rolled up on the the side.
    ***If you have any Transformers toys or Three Investigators books, let me know.***

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How much to post that PlayStation to the United States?
    World's greatest Internet game store: http://blastedmachines.com

Also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BlastedMachinesTechShop

Wanted: Any and all Dragon Quest, Lufia/Estpolis, Tales of series, and NIS games, strategy guides, and miscellaneous items. Will pay $$$ or trade well for items I don't already have.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mb7241
    I was gonna suggest the same thing. Might have better luck with selling it over here. And yeah, minus the feet in the next pic. I personally wouldn't want a system that I know someone's feet had been close too :P j/k
    NintendoAGE - The best NES database engine available on the net!

My Collection - Well, kinda. One of these days I will actually get a pic of the whole collection and post it on there. Until then, I only have a few games in there with some additional collection info stuff.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmmm....no edit button....just a note that I sold my early playstation model for $12 dollars which is like 6 pounds.
    NintendoAGE - The best NES database engine available on the net!

My Collection - Well, kinda. One of these days I will actually get a pic of the whole collection and post it on there. Until then, I only have a few games in there with some additional collection info stuff.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You might have gotten more money if you mentioned that the feet were part of the deal... some people are in to that sort of thing you know...

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wow man that sucks. im selling some of my unplayed pc games for more than that. lol. thats why you should put a minimum bid i guess. something similar happened to me with a dreamcast i sold. got more than a pound for it but not nearly what i was expecting. just have to bite the bullet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hounder
    Quote Originally Posted by mb7241
    I was gonna suggest the same thing. Might have better luck with selling it over here. And yeah, minus the feet in the next pic. I personally wouldn't want a system that I know someone's feet had been close too :P j/k
    The reason I asked is that I'm somewhat interested in a PAL PlayStation. Granted, I already have a PAL PSone, but it still seems interesting. Not only that, but he's in the UK, so I imagine shipping that system here would be somewhere around £7-£9...am I correct, Nebagram?
    World's greatest Internet game store: http://blastedmachines.com

Also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BlastedMachinesTechShop

Wanted: Any and all Dragon Quest, Lufia/Estpolis, Tales of series, and NIS games, strategy guides, and miscellaneous items. Will pay $$$ or trade well for items I don't already have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nebagram
    PSN
    Nebagram

Probably a bit more, to the US granted it's not going to be huge but I'd sday closer to £9 than £7.

Just a guess of course.

BTW I failed to sell a Mega Drive 1 for £1 as well, and that had all the leads (but no pad)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Don't feel bad. For the most part summer (although we're almost out of it I know) is a bad time for selling on eBay. The closer it gets towards the end of the year and the holidays.. things pick up. I feel your pain though.. it's a buyer's market right now. I recently sold about a half dozen consoles on eBay and I didn't get anywhere near what I thought I would for them, but I neeeded the money. On the other hand.. the ones I put up with BINs got snatched up in less than a day or two.. so maybe I underpriced them!

I've got two model 5500 PSXs I didn't even bother to put up last round because I knew the postage would be more than the price I could sell them for (about $8). What I'm going to do is "bundle" them next week. One I'm gonna' throw in an Asciiware joystick & Gundam Assault 2 and ask $20 for. The other I'm going to throw in a couple of IR DOCS controllers & Tail Concerto and ask about the same; or I may just start the bidding at $0.99 and hope for the best. I'm hoping they'd fetch around that plus postage. Throw in a pad or two and a cheap game or two and you'll probably get a more satisfying price.

On a side note.. how hard is it to get a PAL PSX to work in the US? I've wanted one so I could play some esclusive PAL games for quite some time. I just noticed the other night you guys got a PSX port of the PC game Xenocracy. Hell.. I'd buy one just to play that because I'm NEVER gonna' find a PC copy of that game.