I've recently found joy in the XBox but it's not my favorite console. There are other systems out there that each have something going for them that other consoles just don't have. Of all the consoles you've played, what are your top ten most favored? Go across the board and take into account game library, graphics, sound, console aesthetics, controllers, price, etc.

My 10 Favorite: (descending from top)

Super Nintendo Entertainment System
My second 16 bit heart-throb. Look at all the pretty colors! Excellent library too!

Dreamcast
It's just not fair. It had the games, the visuals, the sound, and the support... cruel world.

Saturn
Like the Dreamcast, it had everything going for it. It still ranks high to me. Great games and visuals.

Playstation (PSOne)
Sony's tool of vengeance, but the little version is so cute! With the right stuff, it can go anywhere I do.

Playstation 2
Not the greatest design, but it's ability to play it's older brother's library is a plus. It's got good games too.

Turbo Grafx-16/Duo
My first 16 bit heart-throb. Be it hucard or CD, there are plenty of great games to go around.

Nintendo Entertainment System
I can't stop playing this machine. I've tried and failed... miserably. It just seems to get better as years pass.

XBox
Most powerful (and heaviest) console ever made, to date. Unfathomable memory space, and soundtrack rip ability. Fluent and graceful.

Genesis
My third 16 bit heart-throb. I like sports, but there are many other cool titles too.

Sega Master System
Overshadowed by others, but I like this one anyway. Some of my favorite titles are on this one!

What are yours?