Ya, yesterday I saw the big arcade trackball controller with all the buttons and in great shape yesterday, but the price tag was $40. It had just hit their sales floor that day so I was stoked to see it but they wouldn't let me haggle any lower than $40 taxed free. It is garbage to see it so overpriced in my opinion because it's not complete with a box or anything, just the unit. But anyhow, they did say they'll bring it down to $35 sometime next week and keep dropping it slowly until it's bought. I'm really hoping no one goes in there and ganks it for the high price I'm not willing to afford because I'm sure they bought it from a fool for $1 or less, knowing how they work. I guess I just don't want them ripping me off so bad because they bought it so dirt cheap.

So, what I need to ask is what is the lowest I should think of purchasing it at? I told them I'd easily pay $15-20 on the spot and they declined. And others that have the trackball how much did you pay for it, in the past or recently, complete or unit only? Lastely, how much better does it improve gameplay on titles such as Millipede and Missile Command, or even what games can use it?