Thread: FS/FT: Saturn/SMS/PS1 items (11/4 update)

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default FS/FT: Saturn/SMS/PS1 items (11/4 update)

All items listed here either $10 shipped or I'll trade everything for a single N64 sports game.

PLAYSTATION: (accepting various trades or money)
    -Bust A Groove demo (in original paper case, disc in very good shape, item comes with controller instructions so it seems to be complete)

SEGA SATURN: (game discs only, no system, will trade all three for a single game, just send me a tradelist)
    -Sega Screams Vol 1 demo disc: noticeable wear but the disc works fine and it comes in the original sleeve.
    -Panzer Dragoon Preview Disc: comes in the original paper case and the disc is in good condition
    -Panzer Dragoon Preview Disc: packed in a cd slimcase, in fair to decent shape

MASTER SYSTEM GAMES
    -Action Fighter (box and cart)
    -Zillion (cart)

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've got a bunch of jaguar carts and some saturn games (vf2 long box/wws98 + others) up on ebay if you'd be interest

you can check them out here -> htttp://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZscottyrollins21QQhtZ-1

i dont know if you're looking to buy or not, but i figured i'd let you know just in case

Scott

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scott21
    I've got a bunch of jaguar carts and some saturn games (vf2 long box/wws98 + others) up on ebay if you'd be interest

you can check them out here -> htttp://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZscottyrollins21QQhtZ-1

i dont know if you're looking to buy or not, but i figured i'd let you know just in case

Scott
    Thanks for the lead. Not looking to buy much at the moment but I did add you to my favorites because you seem to have a lot of great titles listed. I'll make sure to visit your page when I need to buy a few things again. Who knows, maybe I'll bid on something in the next couple of days.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SloshyCape0

Iv'e got Virtua fighter 2 and Daytona USA championship edition if your interested.

Both are complete and play fine. Sadly VF 2 has rental stickers on it and has some slight scuffs, I would be interested in the 5 game lot of Saturn games if you get no other offers.(Also have a couple doubles of genny games I could throw atcha' including MK 1/w box)

If youd rather sell as a lot, no worries, free bump!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. $20 shipped in the US for all the Saturn items (10 in total) or $25 if you'd like the 2 Master System games to come with them.

COMPLETE SATURN GAMES (original case, manual, disc and back insert.......all cases are intact, none are broken)

-Battle Arena Toshinden URA Ultimate Revenge Attack
    -Fighting Vipers
    -Hi-Octane
    -Road and Track Presents The Need For Speed
    -Simcity 2000

The discs range in condition from decent to very good. None of them are mint but none of them are in rental condition.

OTHER ITEMS:

-Sega Screams Vol 1 demo disc: noticeable wear but the disc works fine and it comes in the original sleeve.
    -Panzer Dragoon Preview Disc: comes in the original paper case and the disc is in good condition
    -Street Fighter: The Movie: Disc only, noticeable wear but it works
    -Virtua Fighter: Not for resale version. Disc only in a slimcase, well worn but it works

EXTRAS:

If you like Master System, I have Action Fighter (box and cart) and Zillion (cart). That would give you 12 items. Keep those in mind when naming a price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

4 of the key items are pending. Those are marked in red above. These are the pieces remaining. I'd like to make a trade for some of the items I mentioned above in my original thread. Barring that, I'd even be open to swapping an item or two for some N64, Genesis or PSX sports games (my preferred genre). Ex-rentals with stickers are fine, cart only is ok but I don't mind boxes or manuals. Condition not important at all, unless it is a disc. Writing, torn labels, whatever. I just want my games to work I am most interested in getting rid of the SMS stuff (don't own the system) and the Saturn demos, in that order.

SEGA SATURN:

-Simcity 2000 (complete, disc and case in good shape)
    -Virtua Fighter: not for resale version, disc only in a slimcase, original and not the remixed version, disc is very well worn but the game actually plays great (I've never had it freeze or lock-up)
    -Street Fighter The Movie: disc only in slimcase, tiny crack near center of disc, some noticeable wear on the disc but it plays fine, I've never had a problem with the game

MASTER SYSTEM:
    -Action Fighter (box and cart)
    -Zillion (cart)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Some new items added and a trade list has been revised.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Update!

Ok, my list has been updated. A SNES system I just acquired has been added and a few games which were sold have been removed!

Looking for complete Master System, 7800, INTV/Intellivision or 32X set-ups/systems (in good shape), some sort of package, if someone wanted to do a system for system swap. Barring that, I would probably sell it outright for the price listed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

PS1 demo added, price on mini SNES slightly lowered. BUMP.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pm sent(snes mini related...)

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

does the master system have alex the kid built in?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonathonwillie
    does the master system have alex the kid built in?
    Hey, sorry to say it is not the system. Actually, it is two Master System games. I'll do a little editing to clear that up.

To Link: Sorry, but the mini SNES is on hold. I'll edit that one as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

K. I hope this will be the last bump. All remaining items in my thread are lumped together in one purchase for $9 shipped in the US or I'll trade them for one common N64 sports game. Cart only or ex-rental is fine but if you have a manual (beat-up), box, rental case, whatever, that is cool. Most any generic $2 sports title would work, though I have some of them If you don't have N64, I'll take something similar for PS1, PS2, Saturn or DC. Barring that, I'd be happy with Pitfall (cart only) for 2600, shape not important as long as it plays. Let me know what you have.