So I'm sitting in Music class, learning about the differences between Romantic, Classical, Baroque etc. periods in music history. I'm learning all these new definitions, including one, "Rondo". Italian for "round", it defines a piece where the song structure varies but always returns to a main theme. Which got me thinking about Dracula X: Rondo of Blood for the PC Engine Duo. I couldn't think of one specific piece in the game soundtrack that was a true "Rondo", until I realized that the word is used to describe the game itself. You go through the game, following paths that branch off, but eventually return to the main path on your way to Dracula. Just like the structure of a Rondo. Curst, curst cleverness, those Japanese programmers. I'm currently trying to figure out the significance of "Symphony" of the Night, "Nocturne" in the Moonlight, "Harmony" of Dissonance, and White Night "Concerto" with relation to the games. Oh, and lets not forget Virtual On: "Oratorio Tangram" Any ideas, guys?