Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Mr.Russian

Default Evidence of ebay evolution

This sunday boys and girls i went looking for a nintendo for my girlfriend because she loves super mario brothers. While there i kept my eyes open for anything i might want and thats quite a bit i happend upon a guy with a table and a six switch placed just right nice and shiny with 8 games laying around my eyes grew wide because i needed a new atari since no one on this board had the know how and could tell me how to fix my screen flickering vader. When i tried to act unexcited and asked how much is this and the man said 45 dollars for the console alone then he told me this wich shocked me he said its worth 200 i smiled and laughed and i told him straight up no its not. Then i asked how much for the games he said wich one right there i knew i wasnt going to get a good deal on the games either so i picked one up i forget the name of it and i showed him he told me flip it around and i showed him the back there was nothing on the back he then told me ten dollars for a loose cart! I laughed again and walked away i should have tested him with the combat cart he had there and see how much he would have charged me for that. I picked up a loose warlords cart for a dollar an aisle later then i went to another booth where they had various games for sell the man noticed my atari cart and said you like atari i have hundreds of games just not with me i sell them on ebay. He then tried to sell me an atari he had at home but i stopped him and i said i am not willing to pay ebay prices thats why i am here the thrill of the hunt. He understood i bought pilotwings for the n64 for 12 and i was gone. I found an nes and i opened the door to find a ghost and goblins cart still inside he had two so i opened the other nes and found a double dragon inside i bought the nes for 20 bucks and the sucker didnt know i had the ghouls and ghost inside muahahah and i got all the hook ups. Has this happened to you do you find nes carts still in the systems my guess is yes since i have found them in four of the five i looked at . That is all.

Banana (Level 7)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last time I got a cart in a NES it was RC Pro-AM. It wasn't a deal maker by no means since I got a box that consisted of 3 complete NES systems and a complete Atari 2600 Jr. with 8 loose 2600 carts, all for the nice price of $10 Cdn. Its always a pleasant surprise though isn't it!

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@stonecutter

Could you use punctuation please. It took longer than I liked to understand that.
    Conform. Consume. Obey.