Hello all. I just thought being one that buys from here and loves it that i will give you all the chance to buy from me before i throw this stuff on the e*BAY*. First is first. I have a PSone with LCD (system, grey controller, and ac and av cable only) I beleve one of the hindges are broke inside the lcd but it still works great and stays up. I will sell this bad boy for 65+ shipping O.B.O.

Second up is an Xbox that is complete and UNFIRMWARED.. It doesnt currently work! I installed a Mod chip in it and for some reason or another i cant flash it. the model of xbox is a 1.0 and the chip is a xcuter 2.3b pro. Im tired of screwing around with it so this one is going to be stripped of the mod chip if i have to sell it on ebay and if i sell it here, i will leave the mod chip in it. AGAIN THIS SYSTEM IS AS IS AND I HAVE STATED ALL I KNOW ABOUT IT. it doesnt come with cables or controllers and with that said i will give it away for 40+shipping O.B.O.

The games i have for sale are:
Harvest Moon 64 complete MINT, BEST OFFER ONLY..
Ogre Battle 64 Person of Lordly Caliber complete MINT, BEST OFFER ONLY..

I also have a TV tuner card PCI for a computer im looking to get 35+shipping for. Its unopened and its not a big name one.

Thanks and have great holiday times..

Robert