I was at Barns & Nobles today looking at some magazines and stumbled across this one in particular from Europe. I don't really follow magazines but have thought about it recently to begin following a few. Apparently after doing a little research EDGE magazine is re-releasing their old issues in a "Collector's Edition". I picked up Vol. 1 and a Vol. 2 was released the other week, but I didn't see it anywhere.

So anyhow, what is the overall consensus of this magazine? Do people on here like it, hate it or just shrug at it? I read a few random articles and it appeared to be decent enough for a pick-up and may grab Vol. 2 when I see it. However, I saw a few people placing feedback on another site saying their newer issues suck but the older ones (like in this collection) are a great read. Lastly I saw on their US/CAN website they only have 1 mailing address which happens to be in Virginia Beach, the city right next to mine. Is it possible there's a limited distribution because others around the country haven't been seeing this and there were only a maximum of 3 stocked at the bookstores around here.