Thread: WTT Nintendo Wii complete w/ Wii Sports + NFS: Carbon + 9 VC games

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTT Nintendo Wii complete w/ Wii Sports + NFS: Carbon + 9 VC games

The Wii isn't for me. I need something more traditional, therefore, I'm trading it.

What do I want?

I want an Xbox 360.

I've had two in the past, both of which I sold due to lack of money and game droughts, but now, I need to get one to check out what I've been missing.

Just a 360, nothing else, it doesn't have to include games, and it can be used or new.

I would prefer a somewhat premium setup, with at least a hard drive and wireless controller, with all hook ups, I don't absolutely need a headset, or remote, or anything else that comes with it, just the HD and controller with it.

I'd say this trade seems somewhat fair as the console is brand new, comes complete with all hookups, wiimote, nunchuck, Wii Sports, sensor bar, all stands, etc, and is in perfect operating condition.

I also have a flawless copy of NFS: Carbon to send along with it, which is complete and in perfect condition.

Lastly, I have purchased a large amount of VC games on the Wii, which include: Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Gunstar Heroes, Ristar, Golden Axe, Altered Beast, Solomon's Key, Bonk, and Bomber Man '93.

I believe this is about 59 dollars of VC games.

Due to the limited quanitity of available Wii's, I think this deal is pretty good.

So, either a 360 with at least a HD and controller (wired or non even), or 400 dollars. I have a perfect Ebay rating (spreet2point0) and I have nothing but positive references on 1up.com's trading forum.

I would prefer to send at the same time, but seeing as how most of the people on this site are trustworthy, if someone has good feedback on here and has done some sort of high risk/money deal before, I'd be willing to send first.

Thank you.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 360

I forgot to say that there will be no additional shipping costs, I'll pay for the shipment of the Wii, and I'm including the original box with the console.

And rather than 400 dollars, I'd accept a 360 in trade, or 360 dollars.

Clever, eh?