[QUOTE=CosmicMonkey;1121122]Yeah, but it's the same as Star Wars toys. Once-upon-a-time, people couldn't give them away. But over the last decade or so people have realised that SW = £. Now you go to any carboot and the Old Dear with the box of toys wants £20 for a dog chewed Vader that's missing it's left leg. You can stand there till you're blue in the face telling them it isn't worth anything, but in their eyes, it's SW so it must be worth mega bucks. [QUOTE]

The Star Wars stuff from the 70's and 80's I think, in really good condition, should be worth something. I mean, how many people kept their toys in the packages? Maybe I should not have asked that question.....

But the absurd 90's rush on the Star Wars figures was totally absurd. Those things were mass produced enormously, they aren't worth anything now and never will be for probably 20 years or more.

In terms of video games, I can understand the cut throat flea marketers, that's why I never go to them. I stopped 15 years ago, when I was collecting baseball cards, because they were all thieves with their prices. But the prices on ebay I find really crazy. Take NES games like Contra, why is every auction at least $15-20 for just the game? Contra was one of the highest selling titles, it is not rare in the least. I don't get it. I wish people would make a universal pact, don't bid Contra over $10, so I can buy it for $10. . I refuse to pay more than $10 for a Nintendo game (I don't buy oddball games).