Ok, I bought a Duo about a month ago. Everything has been working perfectly, never a problem...until just now.

I started playing last alert and after beating the 3rd or 4th boss, the screen saying "you have blah blah blah, 5000 points" just hangs while the music continues. Nothing I can do so I turn it off.

Turn it back on, and check the memory (to see if it had saved, I had little room and I didn't know if it would tell me I was out of memory when it auto saved)...

No data found.

Well that sucks, I just lost about 15 hours of Ys 1 and 2 (was right at the end, see other thread) and about 10 of Dragon Slayer.

I boot up Last Alert again, and for the heck of it I select continue. Black screen, hangs. Turn it back on and start over, play a stage and turn it off. Hoping that by doing this I can see if my data just felt like erasing and it isn't a memory problem.

Turn the system on, go to memory and.... it's all back! And then (still at the memory manager screen) the screen starts to flicker, some garbage appears with some odd sounds and then a blue screen with a buzzing noise.

I'm scared to turn it on again <_<

Anyone know what's going on?