Thread: Dilemma

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Dilemma

Won three items from a French seller, requested a postage total and didn't hear anything back. Not long after, I saw that he was NARU.

A week or two later, I received an invoice through ebay for the items, so went back and checked, and he was up and running again. The postage seemed a little high, but not outrageous - and all his feedback was good, so I paid up through Paypal on 4th February.

As of today, I have not received anything, so I sent an email to ask if they had been posted, and got this reply:

"hi, i dont have ship them because i am in holidays. i send them in 4 days ! sorry..."

Bearing in mind he still has 100% +ve feedback from 23 buyers, what's your feeling on this? My gut instinct is that it's probably OK - why would he reply otherwise? The money involved is small, about 25 Euros, but nevertheless I would hate to be scammed!
    "The last time a nation did what a bush told them to do, they ended up wandering 40 years in the wilderness ... " - Anonymous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Vectorman0
    PSN
    Vectorman0

It hasn't been very long, so I wouldn't get nervous yet. On one occasion, I got a package the last day I was allowed to file a PayPal claim, just a few hours before I was going to file it.

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I got "problem" with a french seller too hehe. This is a huge seller tho (70.000+ feedback). I bought a game, payed for it and got a mail 1. February that it was sent. Now its been over 2 weeks, still no game to be seen I bought another game from this seller some months ago that i never recieved either, but i bought from him before and those games arrived.

I would wait until its been like 30-40 days or so. Also sending mail frequently saying you havnt recieved the game. If you still dont get the game, fill a complaint with Paypal, if thats how you payed that is. Otherwise there isnt much you can do You just have to take his word for it that hes telling the truth.

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I got my game yesterday hehe It took quite some time. It was actually sent nearly 3 weeks ago, checked the date on the stamp.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah, I just seem to be having tardy sellers at the moment. I just opened an item not received dispute for a guy in Germany, who has emailed me to say that he hadn't realised that I had paid, despite the fact that I made the transfer on 23rd January, and have since emailed to ask whether he had posted the games - only to receive no reply ...

Anyway, he claims that he will post on Monday. So I *should* be getting two packages some time next week. We shall see.
    "The last time a nation did what a bush told them to do, they ended up wandering 40 years in the wilderness ... " - Anonymous

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hope he send it with priority mail. I recieved another package from France today and it was sent the 15th. Thats only 2 days, amazingly fast!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, if it can help it's actually holidays in france.
    For what I can feel, the guy was naru because he forgot to pay his ebay fees, paid them and came back on da bay.