Sorry, guys. Being that this is my second post on the subject of Saturn help, I'm sure this must be annoying you by now. This is a new question though, I swear! :lol:

Saturn owners, I need your help. I have a japanese pro action replay that is able to save game files, and need to purchase a 4meg card so that I can play metal slug. What I want to be able to do is back up saved game files from the saturn memory to my pro action replay. I want to know how to do this before I make the ram card purchase, for the following reasons:

I know that a Saturn battery typically fails in about two years. I'm not about to let all my game data get lost that way. Furthermore, I was told (by some people on this board) that I would be better off getting a capcom ram card, as they are more reliable than a 5-in-1. However the capcom ramcard, has no space to save games.

The problem is, the pro action replay menus are completely in japanese. The main menu of the card has three options. As near as I can tell, one lets me load the game, one lets me choose cheats, and one brings up the credits. I need some help on figuring out how to move files from the system to this card.

*whew* Got all that? Lengthy post, eh? Well, I hope someone can help me out on this. I bought a Saturn specifically for Metal Slug (which I got for $25, although the manual has a coffee stain), and I'd really like to get around to playing it some day. Thanks in advance for all your help!