Lvl 99 Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nymphomatic

Default Discovered a New Game Store - CGX

I live in South Florida, and was at the Wellington Green mall Friday night when I spotted a new video game store. Which is pretty weird because the only stores we have around here are GameStops and EBs. What was nice about this store however is that it carries old games. They sell all sorts of older systems including Atari, NES, SNES, Gamegear, 32X, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, N64, Dreamcast, and PSX. And of course there's all the newer stuff too.

According to the lady behind the counter they've only opened a week and a half ago, and that their other store is in Dalas. From what I could see their prices were average. The cart systems weren't priced, probably because the store's new. But I didn't see any great deals amongst the PSX era titles either. I walked out with Rise of the Dragon for $10 and was happy about it.

Decor was odd and the locations even stranger. Shelves were sparsely arranged, again may be because the place is new, but their was an ikea looking couch and tv set up at the front of the store all arranged in iMac colors. Very trendy. I also say the locations odd because the Wellington Mall is fairly upscale. New store turn around is high due to the rent. It also baffles me you'd go from Dalas to Wellington. o.O

But it's great to see a new store in the area. Has anyone ever been to the Dalas location?
    Last edited by Daria; 03-05-2007 at 07:04 PM.