Thread: CiB 32x

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default CiB 32x

Alright guys, some trouble with my car came up, so I needs da cash.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8530&rd=1&rd=1

I don't do the ebay thing, so I haven't used this account in almost 6 years. Any questions on my feedback, just ask.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please post any eBay auctions you have and everything else related to ebay in the Everything Ebay forum.

<<PUNT>>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm impressed.. you even have the "termination plug". Just curious.. do you have the little sheet that explains how to install it? If you do.. I'd call it 100% complete. I honestly have never seen one that complete on eB.. ever. Good luck with your auction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Termination plug...That's the plastic piece that goes over the expansion slot/connector right?

...There's a reason I never played this thing. I just couldn't care less about the 32x's library. I'm on a *total* DC kick right now.

As to the sheet...dunno. I purposefully did not open the baggy with the paperwork for fear of "contaminating" it's minty freshness.

I actually have a second loose 32x with the plastic spacer and the aforementioned termination plug...if I'm thinking of the right thing.

Is this it
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/robert...e2.jpg&.src=ph

For those who don't know, I picked this thing up at a goodwill a year or so ago. I was there looking for those shitty scifi novels that seem to fill half a shelf when I happened to pass by the electronics shelf and saw this thing just sitting there, by itself, nothing else on the shelf with it for a good 2-3 feet. I grabbed it, thinking it was just the box or the unit itself or full of used condoms (Ask me about my adventures with the boxed 5200 in Chicago one day. Those of you who remember me from #RGVC should know the story).

I open it up, take a look, and almost shit myself. The price, which isn't shown in the pictures btw, was written on the box with a sharpie almost made me shit again. This is the only time I ever actually RAN to the register without looking at anything else. I paid the lady, hauled ass to my car, put it in the trunk, covered it with the clean laundry I just finished doing and casually strolled back in to the book section like I'd never been there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah.. that's it. "Termination plug" isn't exactly the official name for it. There was a discussion about this thing in the classic gaming forum a few weeks back. I forget what it's referred to as in the manual addendum.. even though I was the one to read and copy it . I have an in-box 32X just like yours.. 100% complete.. the only difference is mine's been unwrapped. There probably is an additional leaflet in that document baggy that explains the thing. Most people who have boxed 32X's didn't even know about it.

You're right.. don't unwrap a thing. It's value in the shape your's is in on evilBay is entirely unknown. I had mine up once at a BIN of $35 and no one wanted it. Having said that.. your's is in the best shape I've ever seen.. so there might be an obsessive collector out there who would be willing to go all out for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bump...just because I'm cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bumpy

Authordreamweavervisionar yplusactor Arcade Antics's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please refrain from bumping more than once per 24 hours, thanks.

>>> TEMP LOCK <<<
    Selling collection, Atari through XBox. Send a PM with whatever games you're looking for.