Froboz, Nerd, Spartacus and MachineGex, thank you guys for the kind words. Sorry I popped back in here pretty late but just had to thank y'all for such nice comments. Really made me smile
I just love this time of the year. Nothing like being home on a Sunday... 5:30 PM... the sky begins to darken... and you just have a little time... either to pop in a quick horror movie, or pop in a horror-esque video game. There's something great about that small pocket frame where you get to just enjoy the little things in life

Quote Originally Posted by MachineGex View Post
I absolutely love reading your site. It brings me back to a time when I got super excited to read about the new games coming out in the early 90's. I loved getting EGM every month and reading about the new games that were hitting the shelves. Your site does a great job at restoring that feeling. I love reading about the gems I overlooked.
Thanks!
You're very welcome! Glad my style resonates with you. You know I love EGM back in the day as well, and I have been told on more than one occasion that my site somehow has the spirit of those old gaming mags. I remember fondly the excitement of getting EGM back then as well. Good times. If I can recreate even just a small portion of that feeling, I'm more than thrilled.

Happy Halloween!