Hello again everyone! Happy Veterans' Day weekend. A salute to all the soldiers out there, active or retired.

It's been almost about a year since I posted in this topic, which can only mean... RVGFANATIC is gearing up to celebrate 7 years since it launched! Wow, 7 years. Time flies. If you missed it, for the 6 year anniversary earlier this year I wrote an editorial "The Mode 7 Year Itch" (7 year itch being a psychological term people use to describe the point where a relationship begins to wane severely and the "happiness" dies out) which explores why my SNES passion still burns even 7 straight years later. What has it been about this system that has kept me personally going? Coincidentally enough, I came up with 7 reasons why.

Speaking of anniversaries, next month DOOM turns all of 20 years old. Man. That's nuts. 20 years later, it still captures the imagination, in my humble estimation. My latest review focuses on the SNES port of DOOM, a translation that people seem to either appreciate/support, or hate, with little in-between. Find out where I stand, and also read about my various memories related to DOOM and the genre. In addition to random ramblings about real life happenings nearly 20 years ago. You know by now how I roll!

And... I never preview upcoming work... but this time, I feel I ought to. It's a game many love and worship... a game that has exploded in price and demand... and now... YES, it's finally coming to RVGFANATIC... it's... well, a picture is worth a thousand words, so...

Coming SOON to a browser near you!

*drum roll*

EARTHBOUND goes under the knife, receiving the full "RVG makeover," and hits cyberspace by Thanksgiving!