If you have your games listed in an Excel file, this is really easy. Take one of your game lists (I did my Playstation list) and delete all the columns except the titles of the games. Now in the next column, merge the first two rows. Then drag those two merged rows all the way to the bottom. Now go back to the top and start filling those cells with your favorites out of the two games in the cells on the left. You may have a lot of games on your list (I have 250 PSX games), but you will breeze through this in no time...in this first round I had classic confrontations such as Easter Bunny's Big Day versus Einhander. Now just repeat until you get to your favorite.

Two problems with doing it this way: (1) ocassionally you will have to give a game a "bye" and (2) if you have the list alphabetical you will have some strange things happen. For instance on my list SOTN and Tekken 3 were eliminated early, while Jupiter Strike and Krazy Ivan were still around toward the end.

Here's how mine came out, starting at round 4 when all the junk games have been eliminated:

round 4: Armored Core, Blast Radius, Colony Wars, Einhander, Gran Turismo, Jupiter Strike, Metal Gear Solid, N2O, Ridge Racer 4, R-Types, Sled Storm, Tempest X, Wipeout XL

round 5: Armored Core, Colony Wars, Gran Turismo, N2O, Ridge Racer 4, Tempest X, Wipeout XL (bye)

round 6: Colony Wars, Gran Turismo, Ridge Racer 4, Wipeout XL

round 7: Colony Wars, Wipeout XL

favorite: Wipeout XL

Try your own, it's fun. I'm doing Dreamcast next...