Did anyone ever attend the actual championship that the silver cart came from? I remember going to it and had no idea where we were actually going on the car ride there. There were two HUGE sections, one for gameboy and one for NES. You basically were able to play almost every game available for both systems, including ones that weren't even out yet. They had a make your own music video where you danced to a cheezy rap song for nintendo fruit snacks. The powerpad was up on this stand where people could watch people competing against each other. Then everybody who was entering the competition was given a station to play at. I didn't win anything but at least i got to actually play the world championship cart they had. This thing was like every kids dream come true with the amount of games there were to play. It was like the woodstock of nintendo. Did anybody else attend this back in the day, if so share your experience.

P.S. I still have the recording of the fruitsnacks music video. Talk about blackmail material.