I agree with most of what klausien has said with a few minor disagreements that amount to nothing.

I wanted to add that for people who are complaining about no internal memory, though some consumers will have to pay extra to save, Nintendo has TRIED to use formats people already own. With the popularity of Digital Cameras, most people have one or more SD cards, and previous GameCube owners can still use their memory cards as well.

Also people who were hoping for an included "classic" controller, hopefully you have a Gamecube and you really don't need that then. Otherwise, It does suck a little you have to pay more. Hopefully many of these games will have alterante control schemes so players can use a game cube control if they can't afford extra controllers right away.

If I by some miracle have the money when this lauches, I'm jumping aboard right quick. I may even trade in my Cube and Xbox and all Xbox games so that I can pick this up. This is the only new console that interest me at all. PS3 and 360 have flashy graphics, sound I can't even use, and the same tired gameplay I've been ignoring for what feels like forever. This product is a bargain and truly inspiring to boot. My non-gamer wife wants one even more than I do and Wii sports to her is worht more than the system itself. She loves interactive controllers like guns or the wii-mote and she loves simple easy to understand games like bowling and Tennis. I may choose NOT to by one only to keep her off my gaming TV so that I can play.