I can't believe some of the prices NEW old graphics cars are still going for on evilBay and it appears that it's still going to be some time before I get my new PC up and going. Having said that.. I'm getting REAL sick of sitting around staring at games I purchased OVER 3 years ago.. and not being able to play them yet.. or ever (Homeworld 2 & X2.. come immediately to mind). My current PC is still a 800Mhz-133 PIII with 256 megs of PC-133 RAM. Theoretically.. it should run 3 and 4 year old games.. but the onboard graphics chip has always been the limiting factor (a TNT2 that one can dedicate up to 24 megs of the RAM to.. one of a kind mobo.. only one that ever had an onboard Nvidia chip). The main thing holding me back is the RAM and the fact that the TNT2 did not support T&L.

Sooo.. I'm in the market for a card to tide me over. I'm sure you graphics whores have some old card sitting around collecting dust. I'd like to find a GeForce of some kind (please no Radeons.. I've been turned off to ATI ever since my 32meg AIW Radeon) either an original, or a GF2; but preferabely a GF 3X, 4X or even 5X series. MUST BE PCI THOUGH! I could use a 64 meg card.. but would prefer a 128.. anything else would be overkill.. IMO.

I can pay through PayPal with instant funds transfer. Cards like this are seemingly going for anywheres from $40 to $60 brand new on eB, and a used one wouldn't scare me off if it's a bit cheaper. I GUESS I could also trade some games for it.. please see my "collection" link below. 20% of the games have been sold off in the past few months.. and I don't have the heart to update the list. Something out of the 16-bit categories I'd probably trade as they are the ones going up next on eBay.. but no.. I'm not giving up Chronotrigger, SoM, any of the FFs, or PS2, 3 & 4.. or any of the "mech" type titles.. so take a look.

BTW.. my DP feedback link hasn't worked since the board makeover and if I try to change it it warns me that I've exceeded the "new" line limit.. so I've left it as is.. but I'm listed in the FB forum.

On another note I just thought of mentioning.. currently the only thing holding me back from finishing my new PC is.. oddly enough.. a graphics card.. so I wouldn't mind trading some "primo" stuff for that either. Most of my consoles are gone except except for a CD-i lot I'll be putting up on eB soon. I also have several collectible "novelty" controllers, brand new in packaging including a GCN RE4 Chainsaw, a PS2 blue slime controller, and both of the collectible Mini-cons for the PS2 and GCN (the Shadow the Hedgehog and Mega Man X LE models). I also have a used, but mint N64 Nintendo Power DK64 "banana" controller and a used PS2 Fountech Wireless AirStyle.

The newer card must be PCI-e, an Nvidia.. once again, 256 or 512 Mb, and support SLI hook-up for the future. I'd also REALLY prefer it to be a "silent" heat-pipe type since I'm going as quiet as possible with my next PC (got's me an Asus P5N32-SLI Deluxe mobo with heat pipes on the north & south bridges ).

Another game I've looked forward to playing is the (new?) Warhammer 40K RTS series. 2 frickin' expansions later and I'm still playing catch-up. There's a chance that even the original game would play on my old PC with a powerful enough card.

Thanks to all for your time & attention.