Hello all,

My gaming friend and I both played through Fire Emblem and enjoyed it very much. It's a fun single player game. After my friend finished the game I suggested that he try Gradius, the Gladiator style strategy RPG from LucasArts.

It's a fun game and he's been enjoying it. When I visited him 2 weeks ago I asked him to show me the game and that's when we realized that there is a way to play two player mode cooperatively. It's actually a real blast. We both pick team members and fight together in the arenas against the enemy.

I went back this past weekend and we wound up playing for over 7 straight hours. We magaged to clear the first of four worlds together. Needless to say we've been enjoying the co-op play feature.

Now I'm wondering what other console games are out there that are strategy based and offer co-op play. I am one of those unlucky people who get motion sickness when I play FPS's, so one of the Tom Clancey type tactical shooter's wouldn't be for us.

Could any of you fine people suggest other strategy games that offer co-op play for us to try? We both have Gamecubes and I also have a PS2. But if one of these games is out for XBox I would not rule out buying one of those consoles.

Any help and suggestions are appreciated.
-V-