I have, on two different occasions. Once back in college, I had picked up a sealed NES "Bible Adventures" on eBay for fairly cheap (10 bucks shipped). When I got the game I thoroughly inspected it (it was one of my first "sealed" purchases) just to see if I could find evidence of a reseal. I instantly noticed that the wrap was somewhat "baggy" and unusually thin, as compared to other factory NES seals. Of course the horizontal line wasn't present (Color Dreams) and thought maybe the thin cellophane was just another characteristic of the way Color Dreams sealed their games. I started looking a little closer for anything else that would give it away. A HA! There it was, what looked like a tiny tiny speck of paint on the box. That was enough to tip me off, so I decided to go ahead and tear into it. I figured for 10 bucks, what the hell. Well I was surprised to find the contents were in fact the "Bible Adventures" cart along with all its original pack in materials + Color Dreams dust jacket. Everything on the inside of the box looked 100% brand new, untouched by human hands. I was somewhat expecting it to be a SMB/DH cart, not that "Bible Adventures" is a "sweet find" by any stretch of the imagination.

Another time it was a Genny Madden Championship Edition, which was supposedly "factory sealed". I questioned it from the get go, since I didn't even know if true factory sealed Madden CE's existed or not. The price I paid for it was about the same as I would have paid for a nice complete version, unsealed. Of course curiousity got the best of me, so I opened it up, and low and behold, a 100% minty Madden CE cart + manual.

Those are boring examples, I know. But what I want to know is if anyone else has done this? And if so, did you find what you were actually supposed to find, or something totally unexpected?