I can't apologise for all dumbass foreign bidders though heh...

Unless it's a huge package, I always take airmail shipping because the time saving to price is almost always negligible. In some cases, surface rates have been MORE expensive. WTF is up with that?!

A couple of times I've been sent Euros when I've asked for US$ cash payment from bidders in Europe. In their defence, they've included extra cash to cover exchange charges at the bank. Needless to say I've just kept the cash in that form anyhows, as I use it to pay for Euro auctions I win from time to time :P

All but 2 sellers I've asked about whether they would ship to the UK when the auction states "US only" have said they would. I reckon that's a pretty good rate heh. In the 2 exceptions, I had the items sent to my American ex-gf who sent them onto me. As long as I tell them I'd pay for the additional shipping and I would be paying in US currency, I've not had any resistance to bidding. But as we've talked about in this thread, the #1 reason I've found out why they generally don't ship abroad is because of the hassle of doing so... not because they don't want to.