Just got 955 lines on Tetris DX marathon mode!

Really pleased because this beats the current Twin Galaxies world record of 841 lines. I know that mine won't be verified because it isn't filmed but even so i'd like to share my achievement with like minded people who may appreciate it because my wife certainly doesn't!

I said to my wife reecently that when we're set up in our new house then i'd do a proper push for a videogame world record. It's something that i'd be really proud to hold.
Anyway, the only game realistically that i could even attempt for the title would be tetris, it's been a big part of my life for the last 10 years, it's the one game I consistently return to and the only game in which i don't need to voluntarily think anymore when i'm playing - it's like my brain takes over. I see the Gameboy as the natral home of Tetris and DX the pinnicle of the series on that system. And so i've been getting some good practice runs in and then today i hit the zone and brought home those beautiful 955 lines.

I know i'm still a long way from a verified world record, what with the added pressure of filming, and i know this post is a bit of a gloat - but as gamers we all know those times when you just HAVE to tell someone who'd appreciate it!

thanks for reading.
tmc.