I have been fighting the urge to buy a Nintendo DS, but I think the time is near. I currently do not own ANYTHING at all for the NDS, but I would like to change that, fast and cheap! As a by product of clearing out the nursery for baby #2, I have just listed nearly 50 of my complete NES games on eBay. If you have some DS stuff that you no longer want, check out my auctions on eBay. If you see something you like, and we can strike a deal, I'll pull the auction and we can do a trade.

Like I said before, i dont have anything for the DS, and would be open to all reasonable trade offers. Although I am looking for anything to get me started, I do have my eye on a few titles out there. I am a big fan of survival horror games such as Resident Evil. I also would like to try some sports, football, baseball, or golf. I would get some games from the Mario Bros line as well, including the Kart DS. Wouldn't mind trying out some RPG's along the lines of Fire Emblem or something from the FF series.

So, if you want to do some trading, shoot me a PM. Here's what I have for trade...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmattiekrome